What do I need to bring with me to the appointment?
We must ensure that the person selling the vehicle is the actual owner, therefore we require the following:
- Two forms of identification: 1) an original Photo ID such as a valid driver’s license or passport; and 2) proof of address. Acceptable proof of address would be a utility or credit card bill dated within the last 90 days. Please note that both forms of ID must match the name and address on the vehicle registration card.
- Both sets of car keys if available
- All vehicle-related documents and manuals
- The vehicle registration card
- The vehicle's title. If the vehicle has any outstanding financing, we require a current payoff letter from the financing company that shows the loan settlement amount.
Please remember to remove all of your personal belongings from the vehicle before you arrive for your appointment.